Saturday, January 1, 2011

FREE BODY WASH AT DOLLAR GENERAL


I just came from Dollar General. I had a $5 off $25 coupon and wanted to use it. The most awesome deal I found was the small bottles of Olay Body wash. These were at the special price of $2. With the coupon from the 12/26 PG for $2 off, they were free. Yay! The cashier did scan my $5 coupon first, which I was doubtful about. When I spoke to the manager about it before checking out, she was not sure if their system would allow it or not, but it did. The only problem I had was with my Axe BOGO coupon. It would only allow a $2.14 discount. I think I have that figured out now. When their system credits the $5 off $25 coupon, it discounts each item a little bit. The system had already credited 86¢ off of the Axe. It may have worked if I had presented the Axe coupons before the Olay coupons. I think I'll try that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment