Wednesday, October 28, 2009

$15 FREE FROM KODAK


Last week I told you about the free offer from Kodak. Hope that you got your free $15 credit. I spent a good portion of the day looking for just the right pictures to go on my collage mug, which was $12.99. I had $2.01 left so I ordered prints of 22 pictures that I had on my computer. When I went to check out I saw that I had an additional $1.80 discount, (don't know why) so I ordered 20 more prints to bring my total to $14.97. I do have to pay Shipping and Handling, which is $7.98. I translate that as 19¢ per print and a free mug! I think I got a good deal. This mug would make a great Christmas present. Who wouldn't love to receive a coffee mug with pictures of their children or grandchildren? If you did not take advantage of this when it was posted, go HERE to do it now. The offer is still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment