Thursday, October 22, 2009

FREE SNUGGIE?


Well, folks, I don't know if this one is for real or not, but I decided to post it anyway. Someone called me yesterday and told me that they had signed me up to receive a free Snuggie Blanket. I am a little skeptical so I did a little research and found it on a couple of blogs that I consider to be reputable. But it still seems too good to be true. I have checked on several sites that list "hoaxes" and have not found it listed. So I think that it's worth taking a chance on. Go HERE and sign up to receive a free "Snuggie" blanket. According to the fine print, they may call you after you receive it to ask your opinion on it. I really don't mind that. If you don't answer, they say that they will email you to let you know that they are trying to reach you. Guess I won't really know if it is legit or not until I receive/don't receive it. This would have been a great thing to have at last week's band competition! It was so cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment