Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WAL-MART SHOPPING TRIP 10/27/09


I took a few coupons to Wal-Mart yesterday because they were expiring soon and I did not want to miss the deals. I got 1 Glade Sense 'n' Spray for $2, 2 boxes of Toaster Strudels for 98¢ each, 10pk Bic disposable razors for 94¢, 2 Hormel Completes Dinners FREE + 2¢ profit each, 3 Macaroni Grill Dinner Kits $1 each (discontinued flavors regularly priced at $3.50 priced @ $2 & had coupons for $1 off), Sara Lee sliced Deli Meat (had coupon for $3 off), 2 Febreze Noticeables for $1 each, 1 bag of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters, 1 16pk box of Pop'Tarts (Marked down to $2.64 but rang up at full price. I did not catch this until I got home. Oh, Well!). Not in the picture was a pack of Pork Sirloin Chops that had just been marked down to $3.15. Sub-total before my coupons was $46.16; after coupons was $18. Just the 3 air fresheners would have cost that, and much more if they had not been on "roll-back". Add to that the $1.50 each markdown on the dinner kits and the $1.60 reduction on the meat, the price before coupons would have been $52.26. That's a total savings of $34.26. Lots of Good Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment