Sunday, October 17, 2010

33 THINGS I GOT FOR FREE THIS WEEK

This is a picture and a list of all the things I got for free this week through the use of coupons or online requests. It does not include the things that I got by playing the various drug store games.

CVS:
Free Hand Sanitizer Pen
Dawn w/Olay Dish Soap
Brach's Candy Corn

Publix:
4 Bottles SunDown Vitamins
2 Ronzoni Pasta
2 Hidden Valley Ranch Farmhouse Original Dressing
3 Glory Cornbread Mix

Bi-Lo:
2 X-14 Toilet Bowl Cleaners
3 4C Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Mini Oreo Cookies
1 SH Brown Sugar
1 SH Sweet Relish
1 SH Evaporated Milk
1 Marcal Small Steps Tissues
2 Gain Dish Soap (not pictured)

Rite Aid:
1 Pk Halls Cough Drops
1 8x10 Photo

In my mailbox:
1 Book from Live It With Charter
$10 Wal Mart Gift Card from Live It With Charter
1 Kashi Granola Bar
1 Sample Wisk

If I had purchased all of these item at full price, they would have cost me at least $78. I estimated the cost of the book at 8.99 and did not factor in the samples. I LOVE FREEBIES!

Update: I just realized that I put the wrong picture in the pic. This is the collage that I got from Walgreen's a couple of weeks ago. I got a regular 8x10 print from Rite Aid this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment