Friday, October 15, 2010

MAKING MONEY AT RITE AID

I got lots of deals at Rite Aid this week, which, in the end, will make me money. This is what I bought:
2 Airwick I-Motion Starter Kits
1 Halls Cough Drops
1 Comtrex
1 Sucrets
1 Blistex
1 2pk Antiox Immune Support Shots
1 2pk Emergen-C Immune System Booster
1 Neilmed NasaDock
1 Pediacare Gentle Vapors
1 Palmers Lip Butter
1 Neilmed Nasal Spray
1 Neilmed Nasal Mist
1 Kids Eeze Allergy
1 Pediacare Cough Syrup

Total before sales and coupons was 89.10
I paid 26.95 plus tax.
I used 14.65 in +Up Rewards from last week and have $2 for next week.
I saved 62.15.
I will receive 55.88 in SCRs which makes this a 12.44 money maker even after tax.
Have I said lately that I love Rite Aid?

Like SavinSource on Facebook.
Follow SavinSource on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment