Friday, October 1, 2010

UNINTENTIONAL MONEY MAKER @ CVS


My CVS trip this week is a little hard to put into words. It was actually an unintentional money maker. I used my husband's card to do a 2nd transaction on the Olay/Pantene. I also used a couple of rainchecks that I had. This is what I bought.

2 Dawn Dish Soap
1 Pantene Shampoo
1 Pantene Condition
2 Olay Cleansing Cloths
1 Revlon Foundation
1 Revlon Eye Shadow
2 Aqua Mists
2 Quaker Oatmeal
1 Oral B Vitality Toothbrush

I spent 16.00 plus tax out of pocket. (20.01)
I used 23.98 in ECBs.
I received 23.00 in ECBs.

Now, you may have noticed that the toothbrush is not in the picture. That is because it was not the correct one for the ECB deal so I returned it. I was refunded 22.99 plus tax, even though I had used a $10 coupon on it.
That makes my total for this trip a 3.38 money maker, even after tax.

"Like" SavinSource on Facebook
Follow SavinSource on Twitter

1 comment: