Sunday, October 24, 2010

SAVING AT INGLES


I made a quick trip to Ingles today to pick up the Sunday paper, where they sell it for 92¢. While there, I took advantage of a couple of great deals. An unexpected deal was Kikkoman Triyaki Sauce for 1.78 and Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce for 1.48. I had $1 printable coupons, which made for a very good deal. There was supposed to be a catalina deal on them also, but it did not print. I called the company and they are going to mail me the $1 coupon. This is what I bought.

1 Sunday paper (92¢)
1 loaf bread (98¢)
2 Capn Crunch Cereals (2/2.00)
1 Quaker Instant Grits (67¢)
1 Gold Medal Flour (1.50)
1 Kikkoman Teriyaki (78¢)
1 Kikkoman Sweet & Sour (48¢)

My total before sales and coupons was 20.08
Total I spent was 7.33.
I saved 12.75 or 63%.
When I get the catalina coupon, it will bring my savings to 68%.

Follow SavinSource on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment