Saturday, October 23, 2010

30+ THINGS I GOT FOR FREE THIS WEEK


This is a list of the things I got for free this week through the use of coupons or online requests. It does not include the things I got playing the various drugstore games.

From Publix:
4 Hungry Man Dinners
4 Yakisoba Noodles
3 Honest Ade Drinks
2 Whiskas Trays

From Bi-Lo:
1 Marcal Tissues

From CVS:
2 Schick Hydro Shave Cream
6 Mentos Gums (only 3 pictured)
1 Hand Sanitizer Pen

From Walgreens:
2 Bufferin
2 Nivea Men's Body Wash

From Murphy USA:
1 Sprite 2 Liter

Eating Out: (not pictured)
Limeade from Taco Bell
Bloomin Onion from Outback Steakhouse

From my mailbox:
1 Playtex Sport sample
1 Crest Toothpaste Sample
1 Post-It Note Sample
1 3pk Poise sample
1 Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner Sample (Travel-size bottles!)

The latest issue of Harper's Bazaar arrived this week.(free subscription)
I also received a Conagra coupon booklet and a P & G coupon booklet.
My Neutrogena rebate arrived (made $5 on this), as did my Olay rebate.
I had a good week for freebies!

Follow SavinSource on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment