Thursday, October 7, 2010

MAKING MONEY AT RITE AID


I went to Rite Aid on Sunday this week, and was able to get everything that I had on my list. Then I stopped in on Monday after I got my Schick coupon to pick up the razor. I bought:
1 Huggies Diapers
2 Poise Pads
1 Crest Toothpaste
1 Oral B Toothbrush
1 Nivea Lip Care
1 Schick Hydro Razor

Total value before sales and coupons was 53.08.
I used $9 +Up Rewards from last week.
I paid 85¢ plus tax out of pocket.
I received 9.37 in +Up Rewards and I will get $2 SCR.
That will make this a 29¢ money maker even after tax.

Like SavinSource on Facebook
Follow SavinSource on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Great work, I didn't make it to Rite Aid, until I found out about the candy deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really a pro at this!

    Thank you for participating in last week’s Weekly Savings Linky, I hope you will link up again at the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free , it’s a great place to connect with other frugalistas. Did you become the Top Frugalista of the week?

    ReplyDelete