Friday, October 15, 2010

BILO BARGAINS 10/11


My trip to Bi-Lo this week was quite profitable. But again, I remind you, always check your receipt before you leave. As I was waiting at the CS counter to ask for a raincheck, I scanned over my receipt. I saw that it only showed three $2 coupons and I knew that I used 4. After 2 trips to the cashier, the CS rep saw that I was correct, and refunded me $2 in cash. This is what I bought.

4 Cheese Doodles
2 Gain Dishwashing Liquid
5 Muellers Pasta
2 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
1 Motts Apple Juice
1 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
2 X-14 Toilet Bowl Cleaners
2 Mini Oreos
1 Mushrooms
1 Mt Olive Relish
1 SH Relish
1 Dixie Crystals Brown Sugar
1 SH Brown Sugar
2 Martha White Hush Puppy Mix
3 4C Homestyle Parmesan Cheese
1 Clear Value Milk
2 Packs Ground Chuck
1 SH Evaporated Milk

I got 15¢ bag credit.
My total before sales and coupons was 87.75.
Total I spent was 27.11 plus tax.
I saved 58.64 or 69%.

Like SavinSource on Facebook
Follow SavinSource on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Great Shopping trip come link up to http://homeandpantry.blogspot.com/2010/10/show-and-tell-whole-foods-and-publix.html

    ReplyDelete