Thursday, October 7, 2010

MAKING MONEY AT CVS


My CVS trip this week was a really good one. I found some really great clearance items and had 2 $5 off Halloween coupons so I did 2 separate transactions. I bought:
4 Revlon Nail Polish
2 Renu Contac Solutions
1 Shameze Cloth box (1.25)
2 Coloring Books (25¢ ea)
4 Microfiber Cloths (25¢ ea)
2 3pks Bag Clips (25¢ ea)
2 Black Plastic Table Covers (2.99 ea)

I used 21.96 in ECBs.
I paid 21¢ plus tax and got 27.98 in ECBs.
That means this trip was a 4.24 money maker even after tax.

Like SavinSource on Facebook
Follow SavinSource on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Awesome savings!!!

    Did you link up at Simply CVS? Cheryl at Simply CVS really has the CVS shopping down.

    Thank you for participating in last week’s Weekly Savings Linky, I hope you will link up again at the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free , it’s a great place to connect with other frugalistas. Did you become the Top Frugalista of the week?

    ReplyDelete