Friday, October 15, 2010

SAVED 97% @ CVS

CVS did not have too much in their ad that I needed this week, but I did find some clearance items that were super cheap. Between 2 stores I got:
4 Quaker Oatmeal
1 Dawn w/Olay
2 Colgate Toothpaste
2 Large containers of GE Pretzels
2 14 oz gas GE Candy
2 Tumblers
1 Baby Toy
2 36pc Incense sets
1 Candy Corn
6 Plastic Table Covers (not pictured)
1 Lollipop Bouquet

Total before sales and coupons was 63.64
1 saved 61.90 or 97%.
I spent 74¢ plus tax out-of-pocket.
I used 10.98 in ECBs and received 9.98 in ECBs.
That makes this trip 1.74 plus tax.

Like SavinSource on Facebook.
Follow SavinSource on Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Clearance finds are always nice. The ads for the next couple of weeks look slim to me, too. I would like to invite you to link up your CVS shopping trips each week at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was quick! Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Cheryl: Yes, I was sitting at my computer when I got your invite in my email. Thanks for the link-up.

    ReplyDelete