Monday, October 25, 2010

RARE COUPON ON GROUND BEEF


This is a rarity. We seldom see a coupon on meat. Go HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on "Free Code Play. A little box will pop up with a code in it. Enter the code and your email address as directed. Then start typing in the names of grocery stores in your area. The only one I could find in my area was Piggly Wiggly, though I know that Target Superstore is also on the list. Once you have done this click on "Check your code". You will be asked for your ID info, and then directed to the next page to see if you have won. You could even win a cart full of store brand groceries! You can play once per day, per email address. My Publix accepts any coupon that says "Manufacturer's Coupon", so I'm hoping for a deal there. If not, Piggly Wiggly often has ground beef on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment