Friday, August 27, 2010

BETTER THAN FREE AT RITE AID...AGAIN


I went to Rite Aid this week to pick up some sale items. I had so much that I separated it into 3 separate transactions. I got a really awesome deal on M & M's, so I should be stocked up til at least Halloween! I bought:

6 Bags M & M's @ 2.50
1 Garnier Cleanser @ 6.29
1 Garnier Towelettes @ 3.14
1 Ben Gay @ 5.49
3 John Freida @ 5.00
3 Pilot Pens @ 1.00
1 Chestal Cough Syrup
4 Snickers Marathon Energy Bars @ 1.49 BOGO
1 Hilands Leg Cramps PM
1 Backaid 28ct
1 Salonpas Pain Relief Patch
1 Stopain Roll On

Total value was 69.36
Total after coupons was 26.95 plus tax, for a total of 29.94.
I started with 3.50 +Up Rewards. During the transactions I received and used $10 +Up Rewards, and I have $1 +Up Reward for next time.
I will get 33.97 in SCRs, which makes this a 1.53 money maker, even after tax.
The really great thing about this is that I paid with gift cards that I received from Rite Aid in the recent Skin Care SCR promo. I spent about $15 during the skin care promo.
Have I said lately that I love Rite Aid?!

1 comment:

  1. I am beginning to think that Rite Aid my favorite store! Take that Walgreens! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete