Friday, August 13, 2010

CVS TRIPS 08/09

I went to 2 different CVS's this week because the first one was already out of Dulcolax and Schick Hydro Razors. I spent a little more than normal, but I bought 4 12pks of Coke & Sprite. Also, it was my son's birthday and he loves the Axe Body Sprays, so I decided to pick him up some more of them while they were on an ECB deal. I figured the overage that I was getting on the Dulcolax would cover the fact that I only had 2 coupons. And it did. This is what I bought. I combined all the tranactions to make the post simpler. Both my husband and I have a card so I was able to get the Dulcolax and Axe deals twice.

2 Dulcolax 14 dose bottle
2 Axe Body Sprays
2 Axe Body Washes
1 Schick Hydro Razor
4 Folders
2 12pks Coke
2 12pks Sprite

I paid 15.16 out of pocket
1 used 29.96 in ECBs
I earned 38.98 in ECBs (which includes $5 for taking survey)
Total for this trip was 5.18 plus tax.

How did you do this week? Link up below.

No comments:

Post a Comment