Monday, August 23, 2010

SUPER CHEAP INK

A while back, I wrote a post about Ebates. Ebates is a company that gives you a percentage back when you shop online, if you are a member, and if you connect through their site. Each day, they feature a daily double. Today it is 123inkjets.com.

If you shop their store through ebates, you will receive 32% back. Here's the deal I saw. I use a Kodak Printer. A combo pack of ink costs about $27. On 123inkjets.com, I can get 8 (compatible) cartridges, 5 black & 3 color, for 59.99. I would then get 32% back from Ebates. So 8 ink cartridge would cost me just 37.19, after the rebate of 22.80.

So, if you plan to do any online shopping, go HERE to see more details and to sign in or register. First-time users also get $5 just for signing up.

Even if you don't plan to do any shopping today, go ahead and sign up now through this link, and you will be prepared for when you do go shopping online. Don't forget, you will gwt $5 just for signing up. I even got a small bonus for shopping on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. I found this informative and interesting blog, so I am going to share link this with friends and also visit that link for looking ink for my printer. Thanks for sharing that info. .

    Ink refill

    ReplyDelete