Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LIVE IT WITH CHARTER


If you have Charter Communications as your cable/internet provider, you probably got an email yesterday informing you that they were going to have special redemption days starting today:

Log in to Live It with Charter® starting Tuesday, August 10, at 2 p.m.(ET) and redeem your points for "Mad Men" T-shirts, hats and DVDs, plus "Breaking Bad" DVDs and Blu-ray™ discs, clothing and other
premium merchandise from AMC.
Items are limited, and redemption ends August 13. Don't miss out!
If you use Charter and have not signed up for Live It With Charter, you need to do so. You will receive points automatically every month for doing nothing more than using their services. Earlier this year I realized that in the past 2 years I had accumulated over 80,000 points! I was also beginning to lose them, as they are lost after 2 years if you don't use them. When I realized that I was losing points, I quickly spent some of them for a magazines. com gift card. Last month, I redeemed some for a $10 American Express Gift Card and a cooler. These came to me within a couple of weeks and I did not even have to pay shipping! So, sign up for free and start earning your rewards now.

No comments:

Post a Comment