Sunday, August 29, 2010

GIFT BASKET


This is a photo of a gift basket that I made for the birthday of a very dear relative. Everything in it came from my stockpile and I only had to purchase the bow and bowl (from Dollar Tree). I already had the wrap. I chose to use a large bowl so that she could use it in her kitchen. It contained:
1 notebook
1 2pk Pilot pens
John Freida Shampoo
John Freida Conditioner
Dove Deodorant
Schick Disposable Razors 5pk
SatinCare Shave Gel
Garnier Face Cleanser
Garnier Towelettes
Softsoap Body Wash
Softsoap Hand Soap Ensemble
Crest Toothpaste
Oral B Toothbrush
Chapstick
Revlon Lip Gloss
Glade Sense & Spray
Granola Nut Clusters
Snickers Marathon Bar
Carefree Liners

She is a college student in off-campus housing. I felt this would be a better gift than something I could by on a limited budget. I also made her card and included a couple of BOGO Sobe coupons. I think that CVS will have them on sale again next week.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I love getting gift baskets, so I am sure she will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT gift. I am not a college student, but I would love to get a basket like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!. I also make them for silent auctions and fundraisers. Easier to donate things like this, than real cash sometimes...It is so pretty! She will love it~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. She did seem to really love it. As a matter of fact, her mom reminded me that her birthday is in October! LOL! Freebiejunkie, that's a great idea about the silent auctions and fundraisers. Maybe I'll try that for my son's band.

    ReplyDelete