Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MONEYMAKERS AT CVS



There are a couple of money makers that I did at CVS yesterday that I want to share with you. When I went in, I scanned my card as usual, and the scanner gave me a coupon for $1 off 2 Caliber Stationery products. So I went to the school supplies and found the 2-pocket portfolios were on sale for 8/$1, making 2 just 25¢. I also bought a 14 dose Dulcolax that they have on sale for 9.99 right now, with 9.99 back in ECBs. I had a $5 off coupon. If I had bought just the Dulcolax and 2 folders, the scenario would have gone like this:
Dulcolax 9.99
Folders .25 =
Subtotal 10.24 minus
---$1 off coupon
---$5 off coupon =
Total 4.24 + sales tax
Get back 9.99 in ECBs
This is around $5 profit even after tax. Love these deals at CVS!

Even if you have no kids in school, most people can use folders. Or, donate them to someone who can use them. Another great deal I noticed was the composition books at 3/$2. That would make them 67¢ each. This is the kind without the spiral. Buy two for 1.34, use your $1 off coupon, and get 2 composition books for 34¢. Can't beat that deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment