Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP 08/02


I had a good trip to Publix this week. I did not need much, but there were a few good buys that I wanted to take advantage of. They had Pop Tarts and Totino's Pizza Rolls, among other things, BOGO free. I bought:

6 boxes Pop Tarts
2 Totino's Pizza Rolls
2 Old El Paso Dinner Kits
2 Hunt's ketchup
1 Simply Potatoes
2 Knorr Sides
8 cans Friskies Cat Food
1 Apple Juice
2 Chow Mein meals
2 Stouffer's Family Size Meals
4 Tony's Pizzas
2 Dozen Eggs (not in picture)
1 head lettuce (not in picture)

Total before sale and coupons was 69.60.
I paid 18.47 plus tax.
I saved 51.13, which was a savings of 75% off of regular prices.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting but they only things off your list I would even think to actually feed my family are the eggs, lettuce, apple juice and the ketchup. (cat food aside of course. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the grocery shopping!

    I would love it, if you would link up you savings, at the Weekly Savings Linky @
    Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete