Sunday, August 8, 2010

THINGS I GOT FOR FREE THIS WEEK


This is a list of the things that I got for free this week through the use of coupons or online requests. It does not include the things that I got for free by playing the various drug store games.

From Publix:
2 Stouffer's Family size entrees on sale for 3.99
---Used $2 off printable coupon &
---Used $2 off competitor's coupon= 1¢ overage
8 cans Friskies Cat Food on sale for 33¢
---Used 4 B1G1F coupons. Each q credited me 44¢ and doubled for a total of 88¢, making all 8 cans free

Fom CVS:
1 Sobe Lifewater
---Used B1G1 Free coupon
1 12.6 oz bag M&M pnuts
---Used B2G1 Free coupon (I also used 2 $1 off coupons on the 2 that I bought, giving me 3 bags for just $4.

From my mailbox:
2 Cast Iron bottle openers from Marlboro.com

Total value before sales and coupons 29.09. (Estimated bottle openers @ 3.00 each.)
Total value after sales without coupons was 20.42.

No comments:

Post a Comment