Sunday, August 22, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP 08/16

I had a great trip to Publix this week. I went to take advantage of their BOGO sale. Before I left home, my husband reminded me to pick up some vienna sausage because he likes to snack on them. I always hate buying them, especially at a regular grocery store, because they are seldom on sale and seldom have coupons. When I got to the store, I went to the customer service desk to see if they had any new coupon booklets. They handed my the newest booklet, and, much to my surprice and pleasure, it had a coupon for 55¢ off 2 vienna sausages. They gave me 2 booklets, so I was able to get 4 cans for 32¢ each. I also bought:

4 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
4 Prego Pasta Sauce
2 Tombstone Pizzas
2 Kibbles & Bits Dog Food

Total for this was 13.90 plus tax.
I also bought 2 cans of hominy, also for my husband, which was not on sale.
Total valus before sales and coupons was 45.54. Total I spent was 15.88 plus tax.
I saved 29.86 or 65%.

No comments:

Post a Comment